Friday 23 April 2010

Ombre Manicure

This is my try at the Ombre Manicure. I first saw this on Audrey's blog and youtube video (aka Szuchnic).

I thought I would give it a go, and this is what I came up with.



I used 3 colours, NYC i134A, NYC 112A and La Femme Beauty un-named dark red/burgandy colour.



The middle finger is the original NYC 112A organge. For the little finger I used the NYC112A with La femme mixed in to darken the shade. The middle finger same, only a smaller amount of La femme to lighten the shade a little from the pinky finger. For the index and thumb I mixed in the NYC i134A to the orange shade, adding more to lighten more for the thumb.





My Favourite is the thumb colour, I am now looking to find a shade like this. Any suggestion?


A few days later, I got bored and did a fauxnad on my nails. The photo does not do this justice! Looked much better in reallity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.