Sunday 13 June 2010

Orange Manicure - Update

I did this manicure earlier in the week and decided to update it a little.

I have loads of craft scissors (I did a lot of card making up until about a year ago - then I started my job and no more time :o( ). Anyway I used these scissors on normal address labels but they did not cut too well and also they stuck on the nail and took polish off as well. But then, as I was surfing my blogs I came across this by Dollface.
Here in the UK we call it "sticky back plastic" and it comes in a roll. I had loads and thought I would give it a try. And guess what? It works a treat. It stuck to the nail easily but the best thing, it peeled off perfectly without leaving any tacky glue behind. To contrast the Organe, I used China Glaze - Blue Sparrow (neon).

1 comment:

  1. I love your scissor design., I couldn't find the smaller waves. You should def use them more often!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.