Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wedding French Manicure

I was at my Nephews wedding on Saturday. I kept my nails pretty simple and this is what I went with (Same on my toes too). The french tip matched my outfit. Simple and yet elegant I thought. Colours used: on main nail OPI Venus Di Violet and for the french tip it was by LA Girl Flare Bedazzle. What do you think?
Earlier in the week I was meant to go to another of the wedding do's but could not make it. I had my outfit and nails all ready, but hey ho. I used China Glaze Frostbite for the tips, a blue glitter striper pen to highlight the edge and a black striper pen to do the design.

Looks familiar right? I prefer this one to the wedding one but I was not feeling to good to finish the wedding nails to a tee so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.