Friday 7 January 2011

2011 - My First Manicure of the Year

My New Year Eve Manicure lasted a very long time.  I was surprised that the jewels did not drop off, what with back to work and lots of washing dishes!! But enough was enough and I changed my manicure last night.
 I have gone for this gorgeous, dark, seductive colour by Nails Inc - Crown Court.  It is lovely deep plum shade with a slight red shimmer running through it.  Lovely this time of year, or any other time really

Taken indoors with flash, you can see the slight shimmer
Taken outdoors, natural, oh dear excuse the dry skin, need to moisturise!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty! I love it and Nails, Inc. polish. I'm from the U.S. but my mother-in-law is in England and knows I love this brand so I get them for presents. Isn't that great?! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eileen, thanks. I loved this colour on too. I only buy Nails Inc when they are on offer (this from QVC I think). If you ever need/want any I am happy to post to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.