Monday 31 January 2011

ADMIRE this!

My manicure last week was this lovely shimmer by China Glaze.  It is the most gorgeous pink shimmer, not a colour I wear often, but since I had it, it had to be worn.  This is two coats over my OPI Nail Envy and top coated with OPI top coat this time.  But as mentioned in my last post my nails are awful at the moment, peeling and splitting.  I have put some patches on the ends to try and hold out the moisture.  You can see them on most nails!!  Just going to wait for them to grow out a little bit more and then I think I will have to cut them back.

If anyone has any tips as to how to stop this happening please comment.
with flash
Natural, without flash
Two days later, I got bored.  I had seen this effect done by Chloe on her blog using scotch tape.  I did not have scotch tape but have done something similar using sticky back plastic (the stuff you use to cover the kids school books with!).  So I took my scissors to it and cut out a jagged design and this is what I came up with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.