Monday 31 January 2011

Victoria - ASOS Paints by Ciate

Sorry for not being on for a while.  Busy with work and kids etc....

But I would like to share a manicure I had on about two weeks ago.  After having to cut down my nails, I wanted to cheer up and put on my dark colours again.  So I opted for another never worn colour, Victoria by ASOS Paints.  This was a lovely dark plum/vampy shade, opaque in two coats and application was ok.  Sorry for messy cuticles.
Colour was lovely, but my nails seems to be in a bad shape at the moment.  They are splitting and peeling.  I know it is my fault, I have been very lazy in not applying cuticle oil over the past few weeks.  Having the central heating on all the time is not helping, but I am not going to freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.