Monday 14 March 2011

I Cherish This China Glaze!

Today I am sporting a lovely shimmery green and black on my nails.  I must admit it took an age to prepare, almost half hour! that is long for me.  Anyway the end result was worth it as I have had lots of compliments on this manicure today.
I would however like to apologise for the dry skin around my fingers, I did my cuticles this weekend using Blue Cross.  This product is great on removing the hard cuticle skin but it does not agree with the rest of my fingers!  Anyway I did a little funky taped manicure.  I put on just one coat of China Glaze Cherish - (it did not need another) and then a coat of Seche Vite.  Then as you can see in the first picture I placed my cut out sticky back plastic design on the nail and then painted it with LA Girl Obsidian, a lovely black with a slight silver shimmer followed by another coat of SV and voila.
Indoor Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.