Thursday 19 May 2011

Celebrating Eco Week

WEDNESDAY 18 MAY 2011
Well this week at school we are learning about being "green" and friendly to our planet.  Wednesday was a special day where everyone was encouraged to walk to school and wear something green.
Well I wore green and went all out and re-did my nails to suit.
I used my favourite sponge technique and added some nail art stickers. As you can see I did not clean up before taking photo, apologies for that.  I need to edit the rest and so will post more photos later.  I love this and have to say got lots of compliments.
OK, so I have edited my photo's.  Here they are in all their glory!  So the colours used were: near cuticle - OPI Green-wich Village, Mid-nail - China Glaze Paper Chasing and Nail tip - China Glaze Jolly Holly.

If you have not tried the sponge technique, you really should.  It is so quick and easy and you don't need so much polish/lacquer either.  So go on give it a go.

3 comments:

  1. i love the sponging! this look is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AbsolutelyAddicting: Thanks, I do love this technique, so quick if a little messy.

    Nicole: Thanks, glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.