Tuesday 10 May 2011

OPI - Shorts Story

5 MAY 2011
This is another one of my hundreds of un-worn lacquers!  I don't know why, perhaps because I keep buying new ones!  But I thought after my black nails I needed a bit of a lift, especially as the weather has been so nice.  So this is Shorts Story from the OPI Bright Pair Collection. It is a bright and vibrant creme colour.  It is opaque in two coats which is a must especially when applying lying in bed and with only a side bed light on!  Still not bad, but I won't apply like that again as I smudged two of my nails!  But oh, what a lovely colour.  I have also just noticed how my nails have grown in just two weeks, wow.  Must be the lovely sunshine we are getting at the moment.
For a bit of fun, using my sticky back plastic and my lovely black nail polish by Honeypot Cosmetics, I applied a little nail art on my ring finger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.