Friday 30 December 2011

Why I have been AWOL for a few months....

LONG POST.................
Apologies for not being on here since September.  But that is when I went back to work and a new role at the school.  It kind of took over my life and then what with work and home life it just got too much to keep up with my blog.  But I did photo my nails every week.  I just did not have the time to edit them and put on here.
But I took this evening off to do all that and post my manicures for the past 3 months.

So here goes:


SEPTEMBER: 
This manicure still sporting my rounded nails tips.  This was a lovely shade and went on perfectly and opaque in two coats.

Multicoloured sponged manicure, using obviously many colours over a white base coat.  Note new squoval nail tips.  I got very bored with the rounded tips and went back to my square nails.
But after a few days I got bored with the above colours and painted them with Models Own Purple Grey. 

OCTOBER: 

Lots here again, some have the bottles of lacquer photographed so easy to know what I used, others not so easy and I who knows what I used....  But where I can I will tell you.

Here I can say I used China Glaze Oh How street it is, a gorgeous vibrant orange.  I loved this colour.  I know you can see VNL but my nails tips are quite white so it can be very difficult to cover up.  I know some people don't like this, but I really don't mind at all.
This next one is an OPI shade a lovely rich dark burgundy colour.  Only problem is I can't remember the name!
This is either China Glaze or LA Girl, not sure which, but is was black/blue with micro glitter in it.

 My Favourite colours and manicure.  I love this and have done it a few time previously also.
This is Nails Inc - Prince Of Wales Drive here for Haloween nails.  Freehand pumpkin nail art for each nail!
Thanks if you have looked at this,  I will later on post my nails for November and December. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.