Tuesday 20 March 2012

Black Rainbow

6 March 2012
This manicure I did on the 6th of March.  I think the title is quite appropriate.  This looked easy to do but by the time I had done my right hand I was bored and was contemplating whether to just take it all off and paint one colour or carry on......
I carried on and about an hour, yes an hour or so later the manicure was done.  I was quite pleased with the effect.  
Next evening I went to my Zumba class and my nails were the talk of the class.  Everyone wanted to know where I got them done, and the ladies were all surprised when I told them that I did them, all by myself.  But next time I think I will just do an accent nail!
For this manicure I used:
China Glaze Flyin' High - Blue
LA Girl Disco Freak - Pink
Color Club Almost Famous - Yellow
Color Club Pucci-licious - Purple
Color Club Twiggie - Green
LA Girl Metal Obsidian - Black
Sticky Back Plastic strips
P.S.
I would also like to add that I got this idea from this amazing blog.  So thank you Camille.  I think in retrospect if I were to do this again I would choose colours like Camille that fade into each other rather than randomly placed like I did here.

3 comments:

  1. That is reeeeeeaally cool !! Thanks for the link! I love your mani !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration. I looooove your blog.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.