Tuesday 10 April 2012

National Autism Awareness Month - Blue Swirl Water Decal

I have had these for about a year now and just hadn't got round to using them.  But last night I did it.  It was not easy I have to say and as you will see the application is far from perfect.  But I think with practice it should become better and easier!  I had trouble adhering the decals to the nails after soaking.  I am not sure if this was because I had my base coat on (nail envy in my case) and therefore it was a shiny surface or that I just need more practice.  Any thoughts?
Anyway I went for the blue swirls and just did the tips and full on the thumb nail.  Not bad, but boy are my nails yellow!!  Apologies, they need a buff me thinks.
I also dedicate this to the National Autism Awareness Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.