Thursday 16 August 2012

BFF - Coffee Challenge

Continuing the BFF challenge - this is number 11 of 16.  The theme as chosen by Emma - Coffee.
This was quite difficult.  I had loads of ideas in my head, but couldn't put them on my nails!!  Even googled, not much.  But then I stumbled on an idea on YT and this is my british brand interpretation.  I printed out the logo on my thumb and I even had a coffee named lacquer in my collection that I used.
Items used:
OPI - Cupp-a-Cawfee - Brown
Zoya - Ashley - Red
Acrylic Paint - White
Seche Vite
Nail Envy
Printed logo
Go check out all the other ladies who are taking part in this challenge:

Emma of Manicurity
Alyssa of Fancy Phalanges
Sally of Nail Pron

Our Challenge Board

2 comments:

  1. So great! I have no idea for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... nail polish and coffee! My two fav things!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.