Friday 1 March 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Red

 ER31DC DAY 1 - RED  

I have joined the new ER31DC organised by Katherine over at Rambles of a Polish Addict.  It is going to run as of today and thereafter every Friday (hence the extra relaxed in the title). It is going to be a long challenge but this suits me to down to the ground as I like to enjoy my painted nails for a few days at least.

So today it is red, and below will be my freshly shortened nails sporting a red. I have to add this is just one coat and no top coat added.  Isn't it shiny and almost opaque in one?  Beautiful.  It is the brand PIA and is from frangrancedirect. I will update this post with more photos showing two coats and a top coat to compare later.
Updated:  some more photos to show colour with two coats and a top coat of SV.  I absolutely love this red. I have a few but have to say this beats them all.  It is so bright and vibrant and just so red. It is the perfect shade for my skin tone.  
Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
PIA - 09 - Red
Seche Vite top coat

3 comments:

  1. Lovely red! and one coat? wow! that's great coverage for one coat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Char. It is great isn't it, ans so shiny. I've just done a second coat and top coat of SV. Will update post soon.x

      Delete
  2. Love the red. Nice! i've never heard of PIA. Very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.