Wednesday 24 April 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic

Day 8 (week 8) of the ER31DC - Metallic.
So sorry for posting this so late.  First of I did it late (Sunday), and then I got so busy at work I just did not have time to post.  But here it is at last.  I also ordered from Frangance Direct, and used two of my new Sally Hansen lacquers.  I've not used SH before and found the brush quite nice (square) I used two coats here but I did find that it needed longer to dry (hence the nicks and dents on my middle finger).  Perhaps I need to be more patient!  Any hoot lovely colours and I can't wait to try the others I orders. (Will do a haul post later).
Items Used:
OPI Nail Envy
NYC quick dry top coat
Sally Hansen - Pedal to the Metal - Grey/lavender
Sally Hansen - Purple Pulse - Purple
Striping Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.