Monday 20 January 2014

Born Pretty Store - Silver Christmas 3D Nail Art Sticker Review


Just before Christmas I recieved these gorgeous stickers from Born Pretty Store for review- it is a full sheet of 12Pcs Silver Christmas 3D Nail Art Sticker Cute Santas Snowman Christmas Tree Bell Patterned Stickers
They would work great over a dark background. 

 They would also work great over a pale background.
Altogether, there are 12 different sets of design on this one sheet, how great is that.  There are trees, baubles, reindeer, santa and my favourite of all, snowflakes, and many more designs.

They are easy and simple to use.  Just paint on your chosen colour and make sure that the polish is COMPLETELY dry.  Then peel off your stickers and just stick them on to your nails.  Press down firmly to make sure they are stuck down.  Add a top coat of choice and voila.

For my manicure, I used acrylic paints in lilac and blue to do a sponge gradient.  I used the acrylics as they dry so quickly.  Once dry (which did not take long at all, 20-30 seconds) I peeled off the stickers and put them directly onto my nails.  I added some white acrylic dots for a more snowy feel.  Added a top coat for a nice shine and hey presto my nails were done in all but a few minutes.
The detail on these stickers is great, look how cute this reindeer is :)
Personally I prefer water decals, but these are so fun, how could you not want to use them.

The item id for this product is ID: 10482

The set of 12 for 1 sheet 3D Nail Art Stickers currently costs $4.96 or £3.02. You can also use my discount code PBL91 which will get you 10% off full prices goodies. So what are you waiting for, go to Born Pretty Store for loads more nail art goodies.
http://www.bornprettystore.com/


*These were sent to me for a review. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.