Friday 10 January 2014

GOT Polish Challenge - Week 1 - PINK

I am taking part in the  (Golden Oldie Thursday) GOT Polish challenge this year as organised by Crumpet's Nail Tarts.
The aim of the challenge is that the polish used should be a least a year old. It should be previously used but if you are stuck you can use any untried polish. You can use more than one polish so long as it fits the theme.

So here is my first one of this challenge.  I have done an Ombre manicure using my OPI's.  Some I have used loads, some are untried.  All are well over 3 years old.

From thumb to pinky I used Make Love, Shorts Story, I'm Indi'a Mood for Love, It's Toe-tally Summer and one of my oldest OPI lacquers Vampire State Building.  I think VSB must be at least 7-8 years old if not older, the consistency was still perfect.

I hope I can keep up with this challenge, especially since it is only once a week.  I have a load of untrieds and lots of favourite shades that I have not used in a while, hopefully this will help bring them out again.

Make sure you check out the other fabulous bloggers who are also taking part in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.