Thursday 27 February 2014

GOT Polish Challenge - Week 8 - Orange Animal Print

Week 8 of the (Golden Oldie Thursday) GOT Polish challenge over at Crumpet's Nail Tarts. This week the theme is Orange.
I had various manicures I thought I might do, but they all fell by the wayside as I sat there last night to do my nails.  I used my fave neon orange from LA Girl which I have had a few years now.  But I don't wear it often as I don't want it to run out, maybe I should get a backup!

Anyway this is what I ended up doing.  I actually quite like it. This colour so suits the nail shape.
Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
LA Girl - Disco - Dance Craze
Black acrylic paint
Seche Vite

Don't forget to take a look at the other orange manicures by fellow bloggers with the link below. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.