Sunday 25 May 2014

Born Pretty Store - Open Ring Stud Review

Today I am reviewing the **Open Ring Studs sent to me by Born Pretty Store.

My first impression was "great", and then it turned to "... how do I even get to them...?"  I could not open the wheel.  Several family members tried but we just could not open it! But I was not going to be defeated and unfortunately I had to break into the wheel and decant into another one. Phew!


I did a sponge gradient using a white and two greens.  Stuck the rings down with clear polish and then put drops of glitter polish in the rings for more sparkle.

Although I like these rings I did find that where they weren't closed, they got stuck in hair and clothing.  I think a thicker layer or two of top coat could help but next time I may just have to flatten them with some pliers so they lie flatter.  Overall it was an ok product and I already have an idea for some nail art where this will be an ideal product.  Hope to share with you soon.

You can use my discount code PBL91 which will get you 10% off the full price. So what are you waiting for, go to Born Pretty Store for loads more nail art goodies.
Items used:
Honeypot - White      }
Elf - Mint Cream        } Gradient
Barry M - Greenberry}
China Glaze - Techno
Born Pretty Store - Open Ring Studs

** This item was sent to me for my honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool mani! It's weird about the packaging, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, I know, I was litterally fighting to get into it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.