Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sparkly Nails - Lace Wheel Water Decals Review

At the weekend I got some gorgeous Lace Wheel Water Decals in the post from Sparkly Nails to review. There are 20 pieces in all, (10 black and 10 white).  They retail at £1.65 and UK standard postage is only £1.50.


As other decals I have used before, these were just as easy to apply.  I simply painted my nails (or rather sponged my nails, using my new KIKO blues and Sally Hansen).  I waited a few minutes, cut out the decals, dipped in water and applied to my nails, top coat of SV and some gems on the other nails and viola!

I must add I am quite frugal and decided to use them as an accent on my gradient nails.  I went for the white pattern.

Nail art has never been simpler and quicker.  Love these decals**.

Items used:
OPI Nail Envy
Sparky Nails Water Decals
Sally Hansen - Lavender Cloud
KIKO - Light Pastel Blue and Electric Blue
Nail Studs
Seche Vite top coat

** These were sent for an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani Pram, love the decals, the gradient, the studs, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, that means a lot to me. x

      Delete

Thanks for looking.