Friday 23 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange, Purple and Green - Accent Nail Part 2

Well as you see in the title this is part two!  I was happy enough with the accent nail I did for 40 great nail art ideas challenge but not enough, so I did another one. :)

If you read my last post you will know that the colour prompt (as in the title above) is orange, purple and green for everyone, then we all have a different pattern prompt, mine is accent nail.

This is what I did the second time:
I just painted the ring finger with the orange polish, painted a strip of purple in the middle, added a few drops of green and swirled with a fine dotting tool.

Its looks out of focus, but this is how it looks IRL.  I really like the effect.


           
 See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.