Friday 9 October 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Teal - Zig Zags

2nd week of this great challenge.

Last week mine was a very last minute entry.  This week I took a bit of time.

First off, I have shorter nails, they were getting too long and one or two had chips and splits, so I filed them down.

So on to the challenge, this week is a little complicated.  We have a prompt, this week being teal. Then on top of that we are each given a different pattern number - and we have to incorporate that into the design.  Mine is Zig Zags.

So I cut out my own zig zag stickers as I don't own any nail vinyls and I used these on the two accent fingers. For these two nails I used OPI Alpine Snow as the base and for the zig zag sponging I used Nails Inc Warwick Way, Electric Teal and OPI Ski Teal We Drop. I also used STWD for the other three nails.

As always I use OPI Nail Envy as my base coat and for a change for the top coat on this manicure I used HK Girl.

Check out the inlinkz below to see what everyone else participating in this challenge came up with with their pattern prompts.
        



1 comment:

  1. Not to bad for the zig zag pattern - i must still try that my self.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.