Friday 13 November 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Your Job

We are now on week seven of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week the prompt is 'Your Job'.

This could have gone one of several ways, but I choose this cute design which I'm sure you will all have seen before.

Can you guess where I work:


I work in an Infant school in Reception Year.  So I thought this would be the ideal manicure for this prompt.

I used two coats of white polish and then drew on the red and blue paper lines with acrylic paint.

My daughter (who is 21) wanted to help and apart from the thumb nail, she did the art work on all the nails.  We used sharpie pens to do the art work.

 A for apple, B for bat, C for cat and D for doll :)

We teach cursive writing at our school, so obviously above on my thumb cursive abc.

See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below.


 


2 comments:

Thanks for looking.