Saturday 5 December 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Glitter Topper or Flakie - Camouflage

Here we are now on week ten of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week the prompt for everyone is Glitter Topper or Flakie with a personal pattern prompt each, mine is Camouflage.

I had a pretty good idea of what to do.  Mind you having said that, the camo nails are my second attempt.  I did the first ones, randomly painting on stripes in different colours.  But the end result looked awful, so I took it off, re-did the accent nails and so much better!

I am very pleased with the end result and got lots of compliments on the manicure.  The flakie polish gave the whole manicure a different look in different lighting.
See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.