Saturday 19 March 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Three Shades of Green - Embellished/3D

Week 24 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

The challenge this week: for everyone three shades of green and my personal prompt - Embellished/3D.

In my head I had a good idea of what I wanted to do, but as usual I was in a hurry and it did not go to plan.  I had wanted to do a two shade green gradient on two nails, but I didn't let the base colour dry enough and when I was sponging, it pulled the base colour off!

So I took it all off and ended up doing a saran wrap with the two colours instead.  In hindsight it looks better than perhaps the gradient would have.

For the embellished/3d part of it, I just added some 3d flowers.  For my pinky finger, I still have on the silver from last week (manicure still to share).


 
See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below.


1 comment:

  1. I love the saran wrap and how it looks! sometimes the least expected is the better idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.