Saturday 30 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Red/Orange - Fluid Lines

Week 30 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

The prompt for the challenge this week is 3 Shades of Red/Orange  and my personal pattern prompt - Fluid Lines.

I was in a hurry and this is not quite what I had in mind but here you go.  As it goes the red by LA Color had a gelly finish and so I ended up with a sandwich of the fluid lines.

I started off doing a gradient with LA Color Moody Red and Pride of London orange, but you couldn't see the difference really.  Then with the lightest orange I did some random fluid lines, topped it with another coat of moody red and voila.....


See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.