Sunday 3 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Violet - Fan Brush

Week 26 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

The colour prompt for the challenge this week is violet and my personal challenge is to incorporate the fan brush.

The colour prompt was challenging one for many on this challenge, what is 'violet'?  Does it lean toward purple or pink or in between?  I googled it and there were many explanations, still none the wiser, this is what I came up with.....


I didn't do the traditional side to side fan brush technique instead i swept the brush diagonally with the first two colours and then vertically and horizontally with the last darker colour.  This gives it a slightly distressed look?  I quite like it.

Also, below is the colour square I went with when choosing my violet colours.

                                    violet                                        purple

     

 


See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love that technique that you have used. Its something new and unique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.