Wednesday 15 June 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Mint Green - Half and Half

Week 36 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week the prompt is a colour prompt of Mint Green and my personal pattern prompt - Half and Half.

I struggled with this prompt for quite a bit.  I wasn't quite sure what to do.  But I did it in the end.

I wish I had taken a bit more time and used a better sponge, but overall I am really quite pleased with how this turned out.

I painted half and half with each of my colours striaght on to my nails and put on a quick drying top coat.

I then painted on the sponge half and half the colours and sponged on to the nails,  (two coats) followed by a top coat and viola:

I really like this vertical gradient and I love the colour combination.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.